Small Block Chevy Front Runner System - Power Steering (power steering pump sold separately)
Kit Includes machine finish bracket, chrome pulleys, polished compressor with hardlines, polished 140 amp alternator, polished compressor and tensioner covers, stainless 5/8" extended heater hose nipple, hardware and belt.
Dont forget the power steering pump
|Front Runner Features: |
- Exclusive FrontRunner spring tensioner provides continuous SAE-spec static and dynamic belt tensioning for OEM quality belt life.
- Exclusive block-mounted design allows any deck height/cylinder head combination. Uses no head or intake mounting bolts like conventional brackets.
- Super rigid truss-architecture design CNC machined from T-6061 billet aluminum. Available in machined or gray anodized finish.
- Engineered to clear most GM and aftermarket tuned port fuel injection systems.
- Exclusive fixed-position component mounting creates a super compact package within the basic engine size envelope. Fits into extremely tight chassis configurations.
- Uses exclusive new Vintage Air TiteFit Line/compact compressor package
- Exclusive Precision machined Hardcoated aluminum pulleys reduce weight and wear like steel
- Pulley sizes engineered and matched for optimum component speeds
- Uses compact GM Type II power steering pump and GM 140 amp alternator.