Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
- Legal Notice
- All notices from Fesler Built to You may be posted on our Web site and will be deemed delivered within thirty (30) days after posting. Notices from You to Fesler Built shall be made either by e-mail, sent to the address we provide on our Web site, or first class mail to our address at:
Delivery shall be deemed to have been made by You to Fesler Built five (5) days after the date sent.
- All content appearing on this Web site is the property of:
Copyright © 2009-2010 Fesler Built. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2009-2010 Fesler Built. All rights reserved.
- All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by Fesler Built. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of Fesler Built or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
- Use Of Site
- This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Fesler Built and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Fesler Built believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Fesler Built and its subsidiaries.
- Fesler Productions, LLC Limited Warranty Aftermarket Product Warranty: Subject to the exclusions, condition and limitations set forth below, Fesler Billet, (?Fesler?) warrants aftermarket automotive billet parts sold by Fesler Billet (the ?Products?) are not ?defective? as defined below. This warranty extends only to authorized Fesler dealers and the first retail purchaser from an authorized Fesler Dealer who places the Product into service (the ?Customer?) and will terminate at the earlier of one (1) year from the date, as applicable, at which the Product is first placed into service. This warranty is non-transferable. A Product will be considered ?defective? if it is defective in materials or workmanship and if the defect materially impairs the value of the Product to Customer under normal use, maintenance and service. Exclusions: A Product will not be considered ?defective? and this warranty will not apply, where the claimed defect is attributable to: a) Improper Installation (see installation guide provided); b) Modification or alteration of the Product (including, but not limited to, installing Product into project not specified as compatible by Fesler guidelines); c) Failure to comply with Fesler?s instructions for service and maintenance; d) Accident, unauthorized repairs or unauthorized use; e) Any attachment or replacement part that was manufactured , supplied or added by others and was not part of the Product; f) Exposure of corrosive materials, the elements (including but not limited to, cold or freezing temperatures, excessive heat, fire, humidity and sunlight), or other acts of God; g) Ordinary wear and tear (including, but not limited to exceeding typical life cycle of struts, 50,000 cycles) h) Improper loads (including, but not limited to modified and heavier than standard weighted hoods); i) Removal of the Product from the original application and installation of the Product in the original or another application, or j) Any other neglect, abuse or misuse. This Warranty does not apply to normal maintenance items. How to Obtain Warranty Service: If the Product was purchased from a legitimate company authorized to sell Fesler products, including direct purchases from Fesler, Customer must notify the place of purchase in writing or in person of its discovery of the claimed defect within the earlier of 30 days of such discovery (but in no case more than 30 days after the end of the applicable warranty period). (A Customer who purchased from a dealer may not deal directly with Fesler) Customer?s notice must be accompanied by (i) proof of purchase, which shall include the original receipt with date purchased, (ii) failure date and (iii) the allegedly defective Product. The dealer will prepare a warranty claim form on such Customer?s behalf and will send the form and the Product to Fesler at Fesler?s expense. A Customer who is also an authorized Fesler dealer must submit its own warranty claim form, proof of purchase, and the allegedly defective Product to Fesler within 30 days of its discovery of any claimed defect. The dealer shall package and label the Product in accordance with Fesler?s specifications. The acceptance of any goods returned to the dealer or Fesler will not be deemed an admission that the Product is defective so as to constitute a breach of the warranty provided herein. If in Fesler?s opinion, the Product is not defective, it will be returned to the dealer. If the dealer is not the Customer, the dealer will return the Product to such Customer, at the Customer?s expense. Remedies: If any Product proves to be defective (as defined above) during the warranty period and if Customer complies with all of its obligations under this warranty, then Fesler will, at its option, either repair or replace the defective Product at its expense. If Fesler fails to repair or replace any defective Product within a reasonable time, its liability to Customer will be limited to the purchase price of the Product. These remedies are Customer?s sole and exclusive remedies for any defect in the Product. If Customer fails to comply with its obligations under this warranty, including, but not limited to, by failing to provide proper notice of the defect or failing to return the Product within the period specified herein, then any claim for breach of warranty will be conclusively deemed to have been waived by Customer with respect to alleged defect. Disclaimer: The warranties stated herein are in lieu of all other warranties, expressed, or implied, statutory or otherwise; provided, however, that any implied warranty is limited to the duration of the express limited warranty described in the first paragraph. Neither Fesler nor any affiliate of Fesler shall have any liability to the customer or any other person for consequential, incidental, special, exemplary, indirect, or punitive damages based upon breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence, strict liability, tort or any other legal theory and arising from any defect including, but not limited to, personal injury or death (if permitted by applicable law), property damage, lost profits, towing, travel, or lodging expenses, loss of time or other economical injury. Fesler shall not be liable to Customer or any other person in tort for any negligent design or manufacture of the Product, or the omission of any warning with respect thereto. Some states do not allow exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which may vary from State to State. No Other Warranties: Neither Customer nor any other person may modify or expand the warranty provided herein, waive any of the limitations, or make any different or additional warranties with respect to the Product except in a writing signed by an authorized office of Fesler. Fesler reserves the right to change or improve its products without obligation to change or improve any Product previously manufactured by it. For more information about this warranty call Fesler Inc at 866-553-1856 or write us at Fesler Inc Attention: Warranties, 15855 N Greenway Hayden Loop Suite 190, Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
- It is not uncommon from time to time for Fesler to accept pre-orders on products we are currently developing. These products will be listed on our site but may not show the correct purchase price. If interested, you are encouraged to place an order which will guarentee you are placed on a wating list. You will be contacted by a member of our staff with purchase price and availability information. Please note, your card will not be charged until the product is available and ready to ship.
- All FREE SHIPPING promotions are only valid for shipping within the continental United States.
- Anodizing does not produce "flawless" color or finish on any Fesler part ordered that way. In fact, you should expect to encounter minor variations (or what some call "blemishes") in the color and finish in individual pieces. Every Fesler finish is unique in the regard. Remember, these variations are normal, and do not affect the perfromance of the part in any way.
- Natural- Machine marks will be visible and material flaws may be noticeable
- Anodized- Anodizing is done over machined finish and machine marks are noticeable under anodize. Only exception to this is exterior door handles which are brushed first. Special finish- will require extra time before shipping-
- Brushed- Special finish- will require extra time before shipping
- Grey Anodized- Special finish- will require extra time before shipping. We suggest purchasing all products you wish to be grey at the same time so that there are no color variations
- Returns Policy
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
- All special order items are non returnable. Things such as wheels, Recaro seating, headers, custom colors and other "special order" labeled items do not qualify for a return. Once these products are installed they belong to you. If a return is requested, a strict 20% restocking fee will be assessed at the time of return.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
All free shipping promotions are valid for Continential USA shipping only. International, Hawaii and Alaska shipping do not qualify for any free shipping promotion.
AUTOMOTIVE GLASS RETURN POLICY
- THERE IS NO WARRANTY ON GLASS
- ALL INTERNATIONAL PURCHASES ARE FINAL
- We will refund the full amount MINUS a mandatory 20% restocking fee
- Refunds are granted on a case by case basis and not simply based on a customer’s dissatisfaction with fitment. All customer are required to read and sign our FAQs to insure they are aware of the fitment process and that flush mount glass is not a “perfect” fit.
- The original purchaser must email us within 7 days of receiving the product and request an RMA#. Do not rely on leaving a phone message as during peak times some messages are lost. If you call, you will be referred to this policy and be told to send us the requested email. All purchases are tracked by delivery date. There are no exceptions to this time period. NO RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED WITHOUT AN RMA.
- o Follow these instructions for obtaining an RMA:
- § Send an email to email@example.com
- § In the subject line write REQUESTING RMA
- § In the body of the email you must include the following statement:
“I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND YOUR RETURN POLICY”
- § Along with the above statement, please indicate the product you purchased and the reason you want a refund. Please include photos if applicable.
- § Please use the email you purchased your product with.
- § Once we receive your email, we will then reply back and issue an RMA# to accompany your return. RMA numbers are only issued to the original purchaser upon receiving your email with the required information included.
- o Follow these instructions when sending back your product:
- § Print out the RMA email your received from Fesler and attach to the product with clear packing tape. Any adhesive other than clear packing tape will damage the glass and will render your product “damaged”.
- § In large 2-inch or bigger letters, write the RMA number on all four sides of the pallet.
- § IMPORTANT: Any random package we receive sent back by a customer that does not have an RMA# written on the outside of the pallet will be refused.
- § SHIP TO:
7831 E GREENWAY ROAD
SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85260
- After the RMA is issued, do not continue to use the product. Your product must be received back by Fesler within 10 days of being issued the RMA. If you return is not here within 10 days, it is no longer eligible for a return.
- All returns must be sent freight prepaid and insured by customer
- Refunds will not be issued for any items returned to us broken
- Returns must be 100% intact, in the original packaging and in the condition in which they were received. Item quantity must be the same. Any returned items installed, scuffed, scratched, stained or glued will not be accepted for refund
- Refunds for returns are issued 7-15 working days after the items are received by Fesler.
- All Shipping charges are NON-REFUNDABLE
AUTOMOTIVE GLASS DAMAGE DURING SHIPPING POLICY
- All orders must be inspected upon delivery. Any damage MUST be notated on the shipping manifest with the delivery driver.
- If your glass was damaged in shipment or did not arrive as ordered, we will gladly replace the piece at no charge to you.
- DO NOT REFUSE DELIVERY if your glass is damaged. You will only delay getting a replacement piece. After your product has been signed for, please call Fesler to assist us in filing a damage claim with the shipping carrier.
- All glass is insured to arrive safely to your door. Once it is received and signed for, we are not responsible for any damage. Please keep in mind that all of our glass products are fragile in nature and should be handled with care. We cannot be responsible for damage caused by everyday use or accidents beyond your control.
Simply purchasing parts from Fesler whether via our webstore, in person or from an authorized representative, DOES NOT designate jurisdiction to customer's country and/or state.
Any claims filed must be done in the state of Arizona in the County of Maricopa according to Arizona law.